4 December 2016

First Black Tie Party with Rosie.doll Competition Winners!

Tis the Season to be jolly and festive!  And jolly and festive you were!


Rosie.doll invited us to the first official "Black Tie" and you all looked amazing!  Unfortunately, there could only be 3 winners.  I had such a difficult time, that I called in Sina, my daughter, to do the judging.  I am sure you will be happy with her picks!


1st Prize - Exabella

Items from your wishlist in value of 75 SDs

2nd Prize - Scarpin

Items from your wishlist in value of 50 SDs


3rd Prize - angelasunshine3

Items from your wishlist in value of 25 SDs





Thank you so much to everyone who entered!  

If you've won a prize, please tell me in the comments below , in my GB, or on my Album GB, which items you would like to have from your wishlist.




Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang