30 April 2016

Designer Of The Week!!


 So this week the designer of the week goes to Rosie.doll She is my go to number one to get ideas from or just to feel posh, Rosie also makes designs from the wall panels as you see below Rosie made her own D.I.Y blinds

These two below are my favorites, I would never have thought of doing a boat :)


 This great lady is one you should visit you will enjoy every room, Her ideas are amazing and her designs make my suites a 1000 times better :)



So I hope you do visit this lady. I am sorry but I will not be here till late Sunday as I and my other half will be busy with a friend that loves our company :)

Enjoy your weekend and for some your Bank Holiday

                                                   Love Crazy Charmy xoxo

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang