10 September 2016

Designer of the week





SAP reminded me of this talented designer 
who made some posed pieces and put them in perfect theme.

These two my favorite:




She made these arms as well, She's still selling them if you would like to buy:

This is how they look like:



 Outfit with each piece on its own so you can wear and pose as you like:

Another outfit with jewelry pieces:



She also made some fashion designs:

Jewelry:




You can check more on her presentation, you should also check her suite she made unique themes: Luinu




***
for my competition I didn't get enough entries so I will have to keep for longer time when I get enough I will warn before ending by a week to leave chance if you didn't/forgot to enter. 
comp here, please post you entry there only.


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang