26 September 2016

Your hair can make or break your outfit!





When I was younger, my mother always told me that the most important thing you could do while getting dressed, was my hair.  She said, no matter what you wear, your hair will make or break your outfit, so always make sure to style your hair before leaving the house.


I have taken one outfit and paired it with many different hair styles.  As you can see, the entire feel of the outfit changes with each new hairstyle.


Great fit, edgy and adventurous. 



Love this wig, but not with this outfit.





It took me sometime to realize that she was right.  But now that I know this, I do my best to pass this information on to all who will give me an ear.

What do you think?  Do you change your hair to fit your outfit and mood?
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang