28 November 2016

Through the Looking Glass with Qilin Winners!

Qilin invited us to a  bit of fantasy...  You had to be on the other side of the Looking Glass with Qilin!  And anything is possible in this world.


Amazing entries...  Even though we didn't have the full 10 entries, I decided to give prizes anyway.. because I just loved what I saw!!!




1st Prize - Qilin

Items from your wishlist in value of 75 SDs



2nd Prize - DahnnyBlack ~

Items from your wishlist in value of 50 SDs


3rd Prize - Aonuk 

Items from your wishlist in value of 25 SDs





Thank you so much to everyone who entered!  I hope you had as much fun as I did.

If you've won a prize, please tell me in the comments below which items you would like to have from your wishlist.

And make sure to keep an eye out for tomorrow's competition...


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang