17 October 2016

Crazy Charmy's Favorite Tv Shows


Hello All, 

Welcome to my post where I want to share with you my favorite shows, 

My 1st show I have been watching for a while starring Mamerala she plays a female vampire slayer
from the 1800s. It is 2016 and the witches are losing the fight with the vampires so they have cast a spell to bring back Mamerala so she can help get rid of the vampires once and for all 



Mamerala if you accept this challenge you must dress your doll as a vampire slayer  from either the 1800s or 2016 


My 2nd show stars Pedromane94 on a morning TV show called the 30 minute makeover. What happens is guest write in asking for a makeover and the reason why they think they need  the help.
I wrote in once asking for help as I live in Pjs most of my days but she took one look and loved my
look even stole it :) 


Pedromane94 if you accept this challenge you must dress your doll as a fashion expert 

My 3rd show that I watch is Love Your Garden With Sumandark 
In this show Sumandark if a female garden expert she goes to people's homes and styles they gardens to work around all weathers. 


Sumandark if you accept this challenge you must dress your doll in outdoor wear ready to start filming for your next show 

My last show is starring Aonuk and Ashshila,  both star in a thriller called Smart A's. These two ladies are young collage students that help the professor solve crimes 


So ladies if you accept this challenge you must dress your dolls to look like collage students
 
xoxo
So will you ladies step up to this week challenge?
And for the other guests you may join in and pick one of these shows make your best style 

I will pick 3 that I like and buy something from your wishlist 





Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang