8 October 2016

Designer of the week





I would like to feature for you once again anime designer.
Usually when I'm searching for designers I find some with same category. 
I think featuring less often seen types better since we see regular designs more often.


I loved the anime characters, jewelry made dolls most:



His fashion designs featuring bands and logos not only anime:



Some of his hair designs: 



He made other random pieces; chokers, masks, face accessories...etc:



You can see more on his presentation/beauty parlor, his suite is good as well: BlackVeilAngel 





Remember my contest here, I'm waiting for specific thing then i will warn before I end, if I didnt get more entries i will split prize on current ones.
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang