11 October 2016

Spoilers & Star Trek Winners Announced!


Thank you ♡Emorox4eva/Jenna♡!


Here are your Contest Winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!  This was such a fun competition, I loved each and every outfit!!!!

The contest was judged by the creator of the suite.  Thank you Philotas!!!

1st place to Sammy for her Seven of Nine 
because of what I wrote in my comment, the likelyhood of the face is amazing and considering it's made in a non-ss account that's amazing ^^

Sammy, please place items in your wishlist up to 50 SDs.
Let me know in the comments below.






2nd place to wonderfulvogue 
because I like her rendition of the character from the new movie... we need to encourage the new Trekkers XD

Wonderfulvogue, please place items in your wishlist up to 35 SDs.
Let me know in the comments below.








3rd place to Aonuk 
because she went after my Original Series heart and did a marvellous job of it!

Aonuk, please place items in your wishlist up to 20 SDs.
Let me know in the comments below.




Again, thank you to all of the dollies who entered this contest.  You did an amazing job and can't wait to see you for the next one!




** Don't forget to pick up your SS gift!




Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang