16 May 2016

Outfits using pants from Jetsets



Good Morning 

Here is a quick post one the pants from JetSet costing 8sd and I picked five tops by random as you see below and then style them with the pants 




Outfit one - I have added the Kurt Voile Shirt from the store Royalty

Outfit two - I added the new LE shirt and the bag from the D&G Tribute plus the scarf from LE

Outfit three -  I added a top from Callie and the white Jacket which is from PPQ

Outfit four - I added the grey collar top from the MM store and the fur jacket from LE

Outfit five - I added mud floral peace tee from callie and a fur coat from Its Girls


So how would you style the pants.?



Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang