13 July 2016

D.I.Y Suites


Hello All,

 This weeks  D.I.Y I am going to start with this interior. 90% of users have paid for it and most just put some flowers in the room and that is it,

So I want to show you how to add a wow factor to this old run down background :)

So you can make this into a 
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
Living room

I want to make a ????????????? 

First of all we need to make the ceiling I used the wall panels from star design 
Next we need to hide the vine fences, so I added blue walls
make the side walls darker 

Windows next  and flooring I am using the window from D.I.Y store and flooring 
also added a blue rug
Now what did I make this room into ?
Well  picked a bedroom kept it simple and cheap


You can add more than what I have added I just wanted to show you how to make this background different 


Here is mine with the finishing touches 

Till Next Week 
Have Fun Bye For Now 
xoxo 






Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang