26 July 2016

New Competition Time


Hello All,

First of all I am going to Thank you all for taking the time to enter the last Comp this did please all the writers to see not to pick the winners that was hard. 

This week let see if the fun can continue 

I would like you to open the tab to see the closet as you see below.
Now as it is my Birthday on Friday and my daughters Monday I thought I would have you all pick your Birthday month mine is July so mine is number 7 
As you see above I got intimates  
(This One Will Be Easy For July Birthdays )




So For Our Winners 

1st Fernanda Cristina

2nd Sciarpina

Joint 3rd Lovelove & Wonderfulvogue


Prizes Are

1st Place 30sd item in wishlist
2nd Place 20sd in wishlist
3rd Place 10sd in wishlist 


And Remember This Week SuperStar Gift 


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang