25 July 2016

Styling With Shorts




Good Afternoon All,

 How was your weekend ? Mine was busy and hot. I had to redo my daughters room and not the colour pink in sight :( The room is all blue,green and grey
Both my girls have never been girly I had four boys really :)

Anyway this week styling I bring you shorts as a while back one of our commenter's  said about not wearing/styling shorts so I thought I would share some ideas on how I would style some of the shorts

The 1st pair s the hot pants from the store Royalty, with these pants I have styled them with a white top and white boots which for me this outfit has the 70s look :)



My 2nd outfit I bring you the Miss Sixty shorts with theses I have picked two black tops 



The 3rd outfit I styled using the LE shorts with them I added green Gucci boots and two different white vest tops 





Now I wanted to style some denim shorts with these I wanted to show you how you can use two different colours to style these and yes boots again :) 


 

My last outfit is using the Chanel shorts I added PINK with these just because I wanted some pink lol I added my Gucci pink boots and last but not least I added the pink and black Gucci shoes





So I hope you like these. Do you have a great style using shorts ?
Till Next Week
CC
xoxo
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang