4 July 2016

Styling With The Alexander McQueen Tribute !


Good Morning,
   
 Hope you all have had a great weekend ?

As promised I have made a styling post using the new McQueen,



So with the two outfits below I am using the body suit and skirt from the tribute and added the LE
top a Couture belt and a pair of gold shoes from YH

2nd Item


Using the Rock My Leather Jacket I made these two outfits for you



3rd Item as it just the dress you can not do much here I added more gold :)



4th Item 

5th Item 

6th Item 

7th Item 
8th Item 

So these are how would style the items
I hope you like them 
Till next time 
Enjoy your week 
Take Care 
xoxo 
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang