3 August 2016

From This To This



Good Afternoon All, 

This week D.I.Y I am bringing you this background that most of us got free last year.

I like you show you how to make the most of this y just not adding a few plants 

Going to 1st use my two favorite items on Stardoll and as you see I am trying to show you how to make the most with these items as this is my 3rd D.I.Y post using these 




So 1st place 4 or 5 of these down in one of the corners so they line up like these you see below 


Now with these place them down to form a wall  very easy I have left my room like this if you would like to copy/see


Then use the bushes to hide the plant things on the stone 


Now from this I am trying something new using these two items 





And so far I have made this using 3 of the diy items and the sims four pool (BTW) I have made this on my Sims 


From this I am learning like you :)

I have placed three of these behind the pool 

And also added two of the diy items to make stairs 



Now using these from Furry Friends 


I have made grass 


And here it is just added some finishing touches 


And here one I made earlier just by using the plants and bushes I was able to make a hill/wall then place a house on it 



So as you can see these two items can be used for many things 

Till Next Week 

CC
xoxo





Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang