15 August 2016

Second Week Of Active Released (Styled)


Good Morning All,
As you see we have another release of Active

Only thing I can think about this store is that it has to do with 2016 Olympic Games

Do you like anything from this release ?
Styling these items 

This jacket I added Basic Shorts and Trainers


This sweater I added some UGGs and Jeans from Original Future 


Above this jacket I added a white crop top and the pants from Balmain Tribute 


Tennis anyone ? Using the White sc Shorts I have added the PPQ Top and the Basic Trainers again 

With these new pants I added the top from last week and trainers 

 With these sc pants I could find loads of tops to wear with these. So these are a must plus 
I add my sweater as she just been for a run, :)


So last one this jacket not my thing but it was in sc so I paid for to try style it
OK I know I did great :) lol 
Styled this using jeans long top and UGGs 

How would you style ? 

CC 








Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang