2 August 2016

Just For Fun


Good Morning All. 

I hope you all didn't miss me that much :) Had a great four days. Friday I went shopping with my girls, broke one of the self serve tills really do hate when she tells me over and over again to place the item in the bag lol 

Rest of the weekend was busy a lot of food and wine with so much laughing then I the kitchen needed to have a new fresh look so I put on the charm and my other half give me what I wanted :)

So anyway first of all please remember to enter our Comp click HERE  to enter 

Here is one just for fun 


So my doll has gone shopping and she loved 5 of the items in the store


Spot five items that are missing 



Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang