25 August 2016

SNTA is Back!






So, what do you think?  Are you excited, will you be entering?


Here is what I think.  I think these competitions only serve Stardoll and not the actual designers.  I think that if you design something and it is selected, you should get a portion of every item sold.  This is the way it would work in the real world and I think this is the way it should work here.

Another thing that I think.  I am really sick of these competitions being dominated by Star Design hair.  I know tons of amazing designers, who never get the recognition they deserve, because they work in Star Design.  I think it is unfair and biased of Stardoll to not support these dolls and their talents.

NNOL

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang