31 August 2016

Pearls Released






Hi Everyone, 2nd and 3rd floors of Pearls are released as shown in spoilers. "P" monogram in the men's sweater was a good hint!

Here are the floors




Here are the prices! Aren't they amazing?



I really love this store, as I feel someone is put a hidden cam in my real closet! Like, these are the stuff I wear all the time... 

As an early notice for tomorrows post, I might post it a bit later, as I will have very little time to finish. Today had to look for positions in university as research assistant and a date with this mysterious tall electrical and electronic engineer guy. 

Have a nice wednesday dolls 

♥ Cyber ♥


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang